

Well, I went in this morning for a new hair cut. I chose picture number 3, for those who are wondering. It didn't turn out like the picture at all. I was quite upset by it at first, and it seemed too long, etc... But I got out my curling iron and a comb and tried to mess with it and curl some of the ends under, and I guess it's okay. I just wanted it to look like the picture! I'm wondering if my hair is just too thick for some short cuts, because a couple years ago when I cut it all off, it didn't look anything like the picture either. Today the lady kept saying "so many hairs!" and I admit, it is really thick. Oh well, at least it wasn't one of those cuts where they go too short-- you can always cut more off if it's too long! Maybe next time I'll try again at a different salon. So, this is me, for now. :-) It had gotten pretty long!
I like it a lot! You are lovely! =)
ReplyDeleteNot only okay, but adorably cute!
ReplyDelete