Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Monday, so good to me

Monday, Monday, was all I hoped it would be...
Nothin like a little "The Mamas and the Papas." Actually that's the only song I know by them. It was indeed a good Monday- part of a four day weekend. Ted went in this morning to the auto skills shop, where he can rent a bay and a lift. Got an oil change and tire rotation today. It's nice to have a handy man! Plus I think he enjoys it. I also cleaned the house today, and if Ted is home on a Monday I can get him to scrub the floors (my most hated chore). He does a much better job of it, I think.
We went for a run together this afternoon before dinner. The temperature is getting much more tolerable, so it's not so painful to run outside. It was more of a light jog for Ted, but a pretty good workout for me! He's a good man to tolerate my snail pace.
We have been watching the Back to the Future trilogy lately. I had never seen them, so we figured it was about time I did. They're cute. It's so funny to see what the year 2015 was protrayed like. We have five years to get our flying cars and hover boards! Those movies are too long, though. I don't like them to be much more than an hour or it's lights out for me. Right, Mom!? Haha.
Ted's in the other room preparing for a little out of town trip he has this week. Nobody knows how to get there, so he's trying to map it out. I'm going in to "work" this week at the reserve center. Not really sure what I'll be doing, but they requested my help, and who couldn't use some extra cash? I might regret my decision-- sometimes that place has you pulling out all your hair-- but we'll see.
Enjoy the 70 degree weather I hear you are having-- what a nice way to start Spring Break! Maybe we'll get some extra sunshine over here. I wouldn't complain.
Time to think about bed. So long, family.

No comments:

Post a Comment