Friday, April 8, 2011

Comfiest pants ever......

Yes, you read that right- I have discovered the best pair of dress pants I have ever owned! Ted and I had to go to a Battalion dinner last night and we needed to wear church clothes.... I almost always wear dresses and skirts, because I can never find a pair of pants that truly fits....until yesterday that is! I went to the PX for one last, desperate look around, and just happened to try on a pair of Dockers, and lo and behold- they fit! I'm...*ahem...curvy....but these pants fit at the waist, hips, and thighs, and they were just the right length for heels. Too long to wear with flats, probably, but I think they do come in petite and long sizes as well. They are a khaki material, which makes them super-wearable in my opinion, but they don't have a khaki look to them at all. The only thing I will say about them is that around 9:30 p.m. they started to stretch out in the thigh area, so they probably will require a wash after every wear...hopefully they wash well. I took pics to show you!





Here's the details for the pants if any of you ladies need to add some COMFORT to your work or church wardrobes (they're on sale right now at Kohls!).




Oh, I did come out of the dinner with a lovely little jewelry box as thanks for being the FRG treasurer for the past two years. :)


Sorry to bore you with shopping and jewelry boxes, gentlemen. I'd say more, but I've got a date with this little hunk....

His mama is back from attending a (long!) Army school, and we're going for a walk on what is shaping up to be a repeat of yesterday's gorgeous weather! Gotta run, Have a fabulous Friday, everyone!

Wait, Random Photo! I have just enough time....


It's T&J Knust, Ted's parents, circa Thanksgiving 2010! Are they going to appreciate being featured on my blog? Probbbably not. Can they stop me? NO! ;) Besides, it's a great pic.

Okay, now goodbye for real.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I have a friend that was just complaining about needing good dress pants, i just told her to hit kohls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the variety in your posts, Ashley. Never a dull post! :) Pants, food, exercise, weather....love it!

    ReplyDelete