Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby-sitting!

Today I got to spend the day with my little friend, Kristof! Of course, I couldn't forget my camera....

"Oh, hey, Ashley!"


"Come on, girl, lets go check out my toys!"


"See, I've got all this. Pretty sweet, huh?"


"Yoga? Yeeaahhh, I've done a pose or two in my day. Check this out! FlexiBLE!"


"Did you hear I got my own ride? It's a '10. If you've got the time I'll take it for a spin..."



Homeboy cracks me up in his jeep- I love how he pauses to check out whats on TV, and then at the end he just zips right into the other room! Maneuvers like an old pro!

After a morning full of jeep rides, reading books, and playing with toys, we decided it was pretty nice out, so we stepped outdoors for a bit of fresh air.



He seemed a little perturbed by the things I suggested he touch....



But in the end he decided that being outside is pretty awesome.

:0)


Thanks, Sam & Michaela, for letting me photograph...er....steal...I mean WATCH your baby for the day!

That's it from me today, folks. I hope your week is turning out to be wonderful- next time you hear from me it will be FRIDAY!

3 comments:

  1. Those pics are SOOOO cute :) And the video made me laugh. This blog is great! Now I have an even better way to stalk you and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog, sweet little man! love the pic with the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one of those Jeeps at my shower and considered returning it because I didnt know how useful it would be and thought it would just take up a lot of space. Um....it will definitely be kept now. I bet you are the coolest babysitter Ashley!

    ReplyDelete