This is a notice. Please clip and post on your bulletin board. It is of very high importance. So is having ice cream in the house. So write that on your grocery list while you're at it.
I just wanted to let you all know that starting this weekend I will be attending a class out of town, and will be put up in a German hotel. Thus, no internet access, and no blog posts. I'm sure you'll pull your hair out in desperation. Don't worry, you can still email me, because my schnazzy blackberry receives my gmail.
Ted will also be out of town next week (to a different town than me), but please feel free to send him a nice Happy Birthday message on the 19th (he has a schnazzy Blackberry too).
We will both be home next Saturday, so check back around that time to see if I'm back online. Please, try not to miss me too much. I just don't need that burden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment