Monday, November 2, 2009

Oh, the places you'll go!

List of 5 places I will need to be shortly upon landing in Des Moines, in no particular order (after 13 months outside the continental United States):
1. Subway (yes, they have them here. But no Seafood Sensation- my fave)
2. Casey's Pizza (but not from Melcher, unless it's changed since the last time I had it). Pizza Ranch, Pizza Hut, and Georges are also welcome.
3. Panda Garden (or something similar)
4. Wal-Mart (don't judge...I miss it!)
5. The Mall (I have nothing to wear on said trip home)
6. Oh, and number 6 will be Dairy Queen, for my husband, who loves all things soft-serve.
You would think I would have more refined tastes....but I'm not generally a steak and lobster kind of girl. Basically I'm hungry for anything that's not schnitzel, bratwurst, or pizza with a flat cracker for a crust!
I better go have a snack.
Oh, and now that you've joined us in ending daylight savings time, we're back to being 7 hours apart. Just FYI.

1 comment: