Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello, God.

After 72 hours of gloom, doom, and rain comin down so hard my living room carpet is still wet, there was a break in the clouds. I was driving home from town as it was starting to get dark (refer to earlier post, and the section about going to town, if you're confused), when the heavens started to bleed out of the sky. When I see something like this, I can't resist. I stormed up the stairs, almost died on the evil, twisty marble staircase, and grabbed my camera. Please enjoy. And I'm sorry if the blurriness hurts your eyes. I like to take pictures, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing- I very literally "point and shoot." And I don't have photoshop. So do forgive.

Hello, God. Yes, I see you there.


God? Thanks.


And, just in case, Hi, Grandpa Skeeter. We miss you.


Not to take away from the moment, if you're having one, but I just read through this and noticed that after each sentence I only put one space before starting the next sentence! What in the world?! I have never, ever in my life (well, since I started learning grammar and writing) had to think about how many spaces to put after a sentence. It's as natural to me as eating chocolate. Is this a new blog-post mind-block? Is blogspot removing one of my spaces? How long have I been doing this? Am I losing it? Only time will tell. Sorry, I'm "lotta crazy." My husband told me so.

Note: 5 seconds later, when I posted this blog, all the second spaces were gone again. Guess it's not me. Ha!

Note: 30 minutes later, Ted says he has never put two spaces after a sentence. Uh oh. Did I make that rule up??

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have a break in the gloom! we have been having wonderful Nov. weather. Love the new back ground too!

    ReplyDelete