Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunrise to sunset

The other night I was on my way home from yoga, and I rounded the corner to see cotton candy clouds. I was thinking man, I wish I had my camera! It was still pretty by the time I got home:


And as I got dinner ready it deepened to this:



And when I got up the next morning, the sky looked like this:


I know it's hard to tell that these are even two different views, but they are. Gorgeous!

If any of you are wondering how my jog in the fivefingers went- well, just fine! It felt good! It was a little jarring at first, but I really got into it. I didn't go far (I'm in week 2 of a running plan I'm doing- more on that another day) but I didn't get sore at all- that was what everyone warned me would happen, so that's a relief. I did have power yoga after my run so that definitely could have played a part. Yesterday I took my barefooted self out for a 3 mile walk and "off-roaded" quite a bit. So far so good!!

Now I need to drive myself to yoga before I'm late- when you're late you have to sit at the very front, right in front of the mirror- where everyone has the option to stare at your upside-down butt. ;)

Have a GREAT Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! and happy exercising in those very interesting shoes!

    ReplyDelete