Sorry I haven't been keeping you all up to date. Things have been very busy. By the time I get settled in at home, I have time to pick up the mess, do some laundry and dishes, and get my stuff ready for tomorrow-- and nothing else. Welcome to the working world, I guess, huh?! :)
Work is going pretty well, and I enjoy it. Some things have been complicated since I haven't actually been trained, but I've been muddling through and haven't messed anything up...yet. I don't mind getting up at 4:15 after the first ten minutes or so. When that alarm first goes off it scares the crap out of me- I think my body hasn't even begun to wake up yet at that time, and it shocks me!
Ted has started softball on the company team. They had a scrimmage last night and a game tonight. He's doing a good job, and they have fun. He's a good hitter. :) They make him be catcher quite a bit, though, and that's boring for him. Their next game is Monday.
It's been chilly and raining. Ted is not liking riding the four-wheeler to PT every morning, cause it's very cold (and usually raining). A new car will probably be in the works, but he has his heart set on a truck and it seems nothing else will do. ;) Not too many trucks for sale over here.
I have drill this weekend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. No rest for the weary! You probably won't hear from me again until Monday. Maybe if Ted is bored he'll fill in, but I'm not sure he will be willing to give it another shot. Until then, love you all; good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment