Friday, November 12, 2010

Baking

I like to try out new recipes. Sometimes it works out....sometimes we have to throw in a frozen pizza. I usually have better luck with baking (usually...). Don't have much else going on over here, so figured I'd share some of the things I've tried lately. Let me know if you want any recipes!


Salted Golden Caramel Bars---Like rice krispy bars with a slight twist


Shoo-fly Pie- Pretty rich and sugary for some tastes but has an awesome flaky crust


Chocolate Swirl Delight- has chocolate fudge pudding in the middle


Bavarian Pretzels- soft and delicious...a hit at my house!

3 comments:

  1. I want to try them all!! as long as you bake them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have the recipe for the caramel bars! We love salt caramel everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! Please post the caramel bar recipe & the pretzels look yum-o too! must try ASAP!!!!

    ReplyDelete