Monday, July 26, 2010

Celeb Fridge

Every month in Every Day with Rachael Ray, the very last page of the magazine has an article called "Celeb Fridge." It's probably my favorite part of the whole magazine. I can't explain it. I stare intently at the picture trying to decipher how much of that crap they did just for the picture. Nobody really keeps decorative bowls of uncovered food in their fridge...do they? Anyway, I decided to do my own Celeb Fridge, just for you.
Note: Do not enlarge the picture. If it's dirty in there, I don't want you to know about it.

Hey, Ashley! Your fridge looks way too neat. Did you arrange it perfectly just for your readers?

Yes. It was tough. Everything is in alphabetical order by food group.
Just kidding.

What's your favorite thing in the fridge right now?

Honey roasted turkey and string cheese!

What's that in the bottom left drawer?

I have no idea. I think that's where I used to keep taco stuff. It's a safe bet that the drawer hasn't been opened since January. Thanks for asking.

Don't you ever cook?

No.

Why didn't we get to look in your freezer?

We all know what hot pockets look like.

What does anyone do with one slice of Kraft American Cheese?

Nothing. That's why it's still in there.

Are there any go-to ingredients you always keep around?

Yes- milk, eggs, butter, BBQ sauce, and cold water. Those are the only things guaranteed to be in my fridge at any given moment.

Is there anything else you'd like to say about your fridge?

Someday I will have one with an automatic ice maker. Until then...no ice for me. Or any of you that visit. I don't believe in ice cube trays. And Germans don't believe in icy drinks. All's well that ends well.

This concludes this month's edition of Celeb Fridge. Questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions may be submitted to the author.

And don't worry. I won't do this every month.

3 comments:

  1. I approve of all the cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love this post...I might just have to do one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen- I didn't notice till now that cheese is definitely the majority. Haha. Now I want cheese.

    Alicia- you should! It's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete