Monday, July 19, 2010

Not Me! Mondays....

Several ladies out there in the blogosphere have been doing Not Me! Mondays (started by MckMama...http://mycharmingkids.net/). The point is to share silly or embarrassing things you've done recently but add "Not Me" in the sentence. For example: "This past week I did not run smack into the automatic door because I was walking way faster than it was opening...." I find reading them quite hilarious. Some of them, anyway.

I don't have anything much to write about, so I thought I would participate. It being Monday, and all. Here goes:

Earlier today, I most certainly did not march myself straight to the Nah and Gut to buy three bags of.....

Oh forget it. Who wrote a blog today?

Not me.

2 comments:

  1. Was it gummi bears? They seem to feature prominently in your blog :p . . . I like the frogs. And the strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gummies, chocolate, and gummies. Good guess, Jen! The thing is, I don't even like German candy. I think it tastes awful. I was just so desperate..

    ReplyDelete