Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello, Family


The new car. No, it doesn't work. :( The day after we bought it, Ted broke down on the way to town. Sorry it's sideways. I can't get it right.


Playing Cranium (fun game!) at Jennifer and Jason's. Ted is really good at drawing with his eyes closed!


Ted rockin out (playing Rock Band II) . Sorry there's no pics of me-- that's what happens when you're the picture-taker!


I went to pick up our mail at the CMR, and this is what they handed me. Maybe I ought to start insuring our packages?? Haha.


I call this one "Army Wife Life"

Hello, Family. I realize it's been a long time again. I've been busy with work. We are finally having our accreditation at work tomorrow, so hopefully things won't be so stressful after that! Everyone's been running around like crazy trying to get things in order. I say they should have been in order to start with, but who am I!
Ted's been staying busy, too. When he's not doing a wonderful job being a platoon leader, he's at home checking on the fermentation of his beer or excelling on the "drum set." He might get to bottle his beer this weekend, so I'll let you know if it worked out for him.
The weather hasn't felt too much like summer yet, even though it's the end of June. It has started to get really humid, but last week I wore a sweater and jeans to work. We all had to get coats and sweatshirts out, too. Today was sunny and warm, for once. I keep thinking about how hot it is for you all back home. It tricks me into not realizing what time of year it really is!
I'm sure there's a ton of stuff that I need to write about, but not tonight. I woke up at 3 really hot, and knowing I had to get up at 4 I just couldn't fall back asleep. I think I'll make it an early night. Love and miss you all. Hope you enjoyed the pics, even if they are sideways and I'm not in them! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics! I do want to see some of you too! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete